jueves, 2 de abril de 2020

Stay at home

#STAY_AT_HOME
We are talking about our feelings...



Aina (teens B1):
Negative: I’ve been feeling very stressed and bored.
Positive: I’ve discovered things about my neighbours that I didn’t know and I have been with my family a lot of time.

Martina (teens B1):
Negative: I have lots of homework and I want to see my hockey friends.
Positive: I’m really great at home and I can be with my family. I can watch TV and NA → anime too.


Irene (teens B1):
Negative: I feel very strange because I have never been at home for so long.
Positive: Luckily I have a terrace and I can go out on sunny days.

Jan (teens B1):
Negative: I feel a little different because I’m a sporty person and I like to be outside. I’m very bored and our teachers put a lot of homework on us.
Positive: I can take the opportunity to read and be with my family. Luckily my house is big and I can play football in the yard.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario